Thursday, April 8, 2010

Half day better than NO day!

Yes, getting paid for working 1/2 day is far better than not working at all, right? I mean, staying home, sleeping in, eating left over Easter chocolate...that would have been my day. Instead, its a Thurs., work till 12ish, then home to nap, do laudry, take the dog for a walk, and ......oh yeah, eat Easter chocolate!

Yes, 2 of the districts I work in have 1/2 opportunities. Doesn't happen often, so I use it to my advantage. And there's always an advantage if you look hard enough!!!

Tomorrow, a full day. At this particular school, I call it my "Marathon Day." I love the school, but its usually a tad crazy, short prep periods (at least I get a prep at this school). And its a Friday, so the weekend follows. Also, I think its Jean Day! If you were jeans, you pay $$ which goes to charity. Fair deal....be comfortable all day for a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment