Monday, May 3, 2010

District's Retirees

Wow...what a difference a week makes! Heard that at least 33 teachers were retiring from my district alone...and more are jumping on the bandwagon every day! One dear friend told me today...bitter-sweet she said....she loves kids and being in the classroom. Not sure what her plans are for next year, but she took the plunge. One more small door open for me! Actually, I know the more experienced teachers will get the job, those that aren't tenured as of yet and have received their notices. But I can hope, can't I???

Tomorrow is once again the day I look forward to most....my nanny job w/ the twins. Tomorrow I may venture out with them to the library! Just gotta figure out how to get the car seats strapped in.......

Also, I've been assigned the worst 2nd gr. class in the other district I sub for....the day after my nanny job. I'll pray for an easy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment